Stay safe at DAYS!
At DAYS City Suites, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. In addition to the high-level cleaning procedures we are already following, we have taken further precautionary measures, in accordance with the Health and Safety Guidelines from the World and National Health Organization. Some of them are:
- Special training on health and safety measures related to COVID-19 for all our staff.
- Providing information about COVID-19 to our guests upon check-in.
- The staff implements the recommended practices (frequent hand washing, avoidance of handshakes, avoidance of hand-to-face contact, physical distancing) and has all means of personal protection at its disposal.
- Masks available for guests upon request.
- Extension of the period between check-out (11:00) and check-in (15:00), so that there is more time for the rooms to be aired, cleaned and disinfected.
- Continuous disinfection of all common areas with special emphasis on handles, knobs and reception surfaces.
- Hand disinfectants available in all common areas.
- Special precautionary procedures for foods and meal preparation.
- The rooms are cleaned and disinfected, according to the instructions of the Directorate of Public Health.
- Daily cleaning and change of towels and bedding is provided only upon request.
- The elevator can be used at the same time only by guests who share the same room.
In addition, we would like you to know that all our team members have been trained to manage all possible situations that may arise and we have complete confidence in their abilities. Our efforts are focused on providing a safe and pleasant stay.